JOIN the3rdi CO-OPERATIVE COMMUNITY OF AMAZING WOMEN
If you are the kind of person who always asks “What’s in it for me?” then you should probably look away now.
That’s not to say that membership will not bring huge personal
benefits, it will – but this should not be your first question. We all
need to step up and start to do something for each other as women so
that we can all reap the rewards not just benefit personally!
THE VISION THING
the3rdi magazine member owned co-operative
will change the way the world does business by creating a community of
dynamic, talented women who are powerful on our own terms.
It is clear that the current system isn’t working; women are
under-represented in the boardroom and in public office and issues such
as work-life balance have slipped off the agenda. Now you could sit
back and wait for someone else to fix it … or you can take control.
The3rdi is a community of women who are the driving force behind the
change we want to see.
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE ALREADY DOING FOR THE COMMUNITY OF WOMEN
- the3rdi magazine is the UK’s leading on-line magazine for business
women. We profile inspirational women leaders, successful women-led
businesses, innovation in coaching, promote womens health and wellbeing
and cover stories from the3rd sector that really make a difference to
the lives of women in our communities.We are working with the Inspiring
Women Leaders Foundation to launch a groundbreaking new initiative in
womens leadership. The event, which will take place on 15th June 2011
and play host to 150 of the UK’s leading business women, will
revolutionise the way we approach leadership and promote real
transformational change within major private and public sector
- We are addressing the key area of womens confidence by bringing
together the UK’s leading confidence coaches and hosting an innovative
workshop event to address the issue of self-esteem in order to ensure
that more women feel able to stand up and stand out!
- We have launched a major new initiative, Fair Comment, which
harnesses the expertise within the community to generate business ideas
for other businesses and make significant donations to The Women’s Fund
- We are working with organisations to raise awareness of issues that
effect women in disadvantaged communities across the world, specifically
initiatives to stop socially and religiously sanctioned prostitution
and the trafficking of young girls.
- We are involved in initiatives to encourage more women into public
office, to look at the outcomes for women leaders in the public compared
to the private sector, to look at issues of confidence, to look at
issues relating to women raising finance for new start businesses…….
And, since we are a member owned co-operative, you get to own part of
this business. So don’t just sit on the sidelines. Play your part!
If you still want to know what’s in it for you personally, then:
For those who are ready to step up and be part of this
community of extraordinary women who are changing the way the world does
- A share in The 3rdi Magazine Limited member co-operative, with voting rights and a real say in the way the business is run
- A share of dividends payable to shareholders at The3rdi Magazine Limited
- Opportunities to NetworkUp! at our many peer networking and mentoring events across the UK.
- An opportunity to submit an article for inclusion in the3rdi magazine, read by thousands of women across the UK.
- FREE BUSINESS ADVICE at Fair Comment
- FREE access to member discussion forums
- FREE listing of your events/workshops
- FREE access to the3rdi Magazine video site (launch March 2011)
- FREE e-books with great business advice and coaching ideas.
- Discounts on the3rdi events and workshops
Membership is as little as £50 per year, £250 for 5 years